US Open Golf Betting Guide 2024
The US Open remains one of the world’s leading golfing events, and it’s a must for anyone that has a passion for betting. In fact, the US Open comes highly recommended for anyone that wants to dive head-first into the betting scene. This event is also a great place to start if you’re new to the world of golf betting. But even if you’re a seasoned bettor, there are countless markets available and each one brings something new and interesting.
So, let’s take a look at the many available US Betting opportunities that Aussie punters can benefit from online.
|100% Match up to $250
| Bet now
| Bet now
|Login to see promotions
| Bet now
Upcoming US Open Odds
Knowing the odds of the US Open can make a big difference to your success, so it’s important to keep track of the latest odds as they become available. Bookies use odds to calculate their available betting options, and it’s these same odds that will help you decide on a golfer that you want to put money down on. Remember, odds are equal to chances, so a golfer with good odds has a great chance of a win – which means you do too. one of the most well-known bookies, Ladbrokes Australia offers some of the best odds around.
The following golfers currently have the best odds of winning the US Open:
- Scottie Scheffler: +800
- Rory Mcllroy: +900
- Jon Rahm: +800
- Brooks Koepka: +1200
- Patrick Cantlay: +1400
- Collin Morikawa: +1800
However, this is not an exhaustive list and it could change in the lead up to the American event. But it does give you an idea of who is in the lead in terms of overall odds. If you want the very best chance of placing a winning bet, it’s also worth taking a look at the history of players. This will give you an idea of how they may perform in the US Open. Golfers who have done well on the course before are likely to do so again, and past performance plays a huge role in the future outcome of online sports betting.
Ways To Bet On The US Open
Now it’s time to explore the best ways of betting on the US Open in our handy guide to sports betting online. This is easy once you know which betting types are available and how to use them. Plus, we’ve made sure to provide all of the most common US Open bets so that even beginner Australian bettors can easily get in on the action:
- Moneyline: This is the bet that most people know and use and it’s as simple as they come. On top of this, the moneyline is extremely common and easy to find. All you need to do is place a bet on the golfer you think will win.
- Game spread: This type of bet is based on the points that are accumulated during the tournament.
- Over/Under, Total Games: This is a bet where you wager on a final score being either over or under the number that you have chosen.
- Props: Prop betting is a particular favourite among seasoned bettors because it opens up an entirely new line of betting. You can wager on additional bets related to certain outcomes in a tournament or tied to player performance. An example is whether McIlroy will have the best score in round 1 of the Open?
- Live betting: Live betting allows bettors to enjoy a tournament in real-time while also making wagers. Bets are placed as the golfing action unfolds and odds are updated in real time.
You will undoubtedly come across a range of other bets as you enjoy betting on the US Open. You can pick and choose between simple or more complex wagers depending on your preference and experience.
Top US Open Golf Betting Tips
Next we’re going to look at some golf betting tips to help you start betting more often. Remember these when you decide to start wagering on the upcoming US Open.
- Always use online sportsbooks that you trust and make sure to check the terms and conditions before signing up at an online betting site.
- Make use of a basic bankroll when placing wagers. This will help you keep track of your cash while ensuring that you don’t blow your betting budget.
- Diversifying your bets will often help you find more success. So, don’t be afraid to mix and match bets to really suit your style of wagering.
- Lower wagering requirements are a good thing and mean that you will benefit from small but frequent wins.
- Take a long look at the sporting history of the golfers that are participating. This will give you deeper insight into each golfer’s performance and their chances of winning.
With these tips and tricks, success will come much more easily. You will quickly find that your bets result in more frequent wins and that you soon get the hang of wagering on the biggest golf events of the year.
Recent US Open Golf Championship Winners
The US Open has always been home to incredibly talented golfers. The following are the golfers that have done particularly well during their years in the US Open.
|Name of player
|Year they won